Share Your Story With Homekitchenary
HomeKitchenary.com to provide unbiased reviews for Home and Kitchen Products in the form of Top 10 Lists, like
Homekitchenary is now going to start a Breast cancer awareness campaign named as “Share your story with Homekitchenary”. Sharing your personal story can provide solace to yourself and offer hope for others. In this campaign, we will award up to $1,000 Scholarship to a college-bound high school senior who is living with a parent who has a life-threatening illness, breast cancer patients, and survivals. We’ll award Scholarship on the basis of their stories.
How to Submit Your Application:
To Submit your application, write a minimum of 800 words answering the following questions and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject title: Share your story with HK.
- What is your story? Tell us when your parent was diagnosed, how you found out, etc
- What has life been like for you while your parent has been going through treatment or beyond?
- Where did you find support during this time? Were there any support groups, online boards, other adults, your parent, a teacher who helped you cope with your feelings?
- How has your parent’s diagnosis of breast cancer changed your outlook on things? Life? College? Goals?
- What have you done to help your parent during this time?
- What advice would you give to another teen who is dealing with this?
Story Submission Deadline:
Final date for submission is June 30th, 2017.
Two winners will be selected on July 20th, 2017.
The $1000 check will be sent directly to your bank accounts.
If you need any further assistance, just contact us.