Is your toaster oven from the early 2000s? Your blender leaving chunks of veggies in your smoothie? Or is your family situation needing some easier cooking tools? As the years go by, everyone’s situation changes. Whether you need some great tools to help with cooking for a family or you are looking to upgrade your kitchen products, we have some deals you need to be aware of!
And while anyone can buy a kitchen appliance, it does help to save a little bit of money this holiday season. A dollar saved is another dollar for a holiday cocktail, am I right? Or maybe you’re trying to save more substantially for your family or a vacation. Whatever the case, these savings are a must have. So here is the good news: we started scouring the internet for some special kitchen appliances to find note-worthy deals. With so many products out there, we wanted to especially highlight some appliances for you. After all, we are a product review website.
Here at Home Kitchenary, we always provide you with unbiased and useful kitchen appliance reviews. We genuinely look for products that we would use in our home and homes like ours. In today’s blog, we’ve mixed in helpful information to save you time while also still providing you with the best Black Friday deals. Let us know in the comments what you end up purchasing!
Best Toasters and Toaster Ovens
- Elite Gourmet ECT-3100: Keep your eye on this toaster this fall! While this toaster usually retails for $39.99 or more, you can oftentimes find special discounts around the holidays. With more than 30,000 ratings and almost a 4.8-star review, this toaster is the can-do, bread-to-toast machine you’ll want on your counter. With a quick and consistent cook time and easy cleaning and maintenance, this is money well spent. Even better if we can find it on sale! Currently there’s a 13% special price, but this Black Friday it’s looking like this popular toaster will drop in price.
- Cuisinart CPT-340P1 4-Slice Compact Toaster: Looking for a toaster with a little more oomph? Want to do more that just the basic toasting? Well, look no further. This four-slice Cuisinart toaster not only provides the quality you would expect of Cuisinart, but it also gives you some additional settings. As a home chef, I personally freeze a lot of my bread to help it last longer. However, toasting it on frozen usually results in a weird result—one half toasted and the other not quite there. The CPT-340P1 actually has a defrost option that can remedy this as well as a bagel setting that works great for thick bagels. This fall, this toaster is likely to drop in price. Usually boasting a retail price of $110, this toaster will certainly not be a disappointment if you snag a discount.
You might as well check out some of these posts while you’re here:
- Spring Clean Your Body: Smoothie Recipes for a New You
- Best Juicers of 2022
- Best Juicing Recipes for Spring
- 17 Most Effective Nutribullet Weight Loss Recipes
Now, back to our best Black Friday deals for blenders:
- Magic Bullet Blender: Are you trying to hop on the smoothie train? Or are you looking to increase the number of protein shakes you drink without breaking your budget by buying them? The Magic Bullet has proven time and again to be a quality blender that highlights its mobility. This fall, make sure you take a look at the Magic Bullet as well as other products by this company. You’ll be surprised by the products that will work in your kitchen and for your on-the-go lifestyle while also saving you some money.
- Ninja BL610 Professional: Ever since the pandemic, weight has been an issue. And I’m not pointing fingers: I’ve struggled to get back into a healthier lifestyle. And with the holidays usually comes the holiday weight. This year we’re working hard and trying to be healthy. If you want to get a head start before the holidays hit, take this blender for a spin! With high ratings boasting of ease of use, ease of cleaning, and longevity, you know this one will be a good first step to a healthier you. And not just a temporary healthier, but for next year as well. If you’re looking for a healthier change, be sure to also check out our page about the 10 Best Juice Machines.
- Vitamix: Can you see yourself buying it for life? Ever since I hit my 30s, I’ve realized how much I value the products that have a true longevity to them. Whether it’s the big or small items, I love not having to replace simple things in my kitchen. If you are of the same state of mind, may I introduce the Vitamix? I first saw this in action from my mother-in-law, who was still using her original, which was a wedding gift from almost 30 years prior. Now I have had one for five years and it still blends amazingly well with almost no upkeep. Now, keep in mind I take care of my beautiful blender and I’m not testing it with rocks or other craziness, but Vitamix has a well-earned reputation in many households, including my own. If you can find a Vitamix with even a small discount on sale this holiday season, grab it! Those won’t stay in stock for long and for good reason.
Coffee and Accessories
- BLACK+DECKER 12-Cup Thermal Coffeemaker: Need to replace your coffee maker, but don’t want something too expensive or too fancy? This solid product from Black + Decker can give you exactly what you want for a great deal. With more than 20,000 ratings and an average 4.4 star review, this machine has been tested throughout the kitchens of the world. While normally priced out around $80, if you can grab this while on sale, you will find yourself content with a simple but updated coffee maker for your kitchen.
- Keurig K-Mini: Looking for a simpler way to make and drink your coffee? Is your busy lifestyle making even grinding, measuring, and pouring a hassle? Or do you have a small kitchen in your home or apartment? The Keurig K-Mini has dominated the market and for good reason. As the go-to coffee maker in our busy lifestyles, this machine continues to make delicious coffee while simplifying the process of making said coffee. Another big reason to keep this machine in mind is the cleaning and maintenance processes are simple and well researched. Don’t believe me? Then believe the 70,000 reviews that have this at over 4.4 stars. With a consistent search this Black Friday and holiday season, you are sure to find a discount that saves you money for one of the most popular coffee makers on the market.
- Two Rivers Coffee Flavored Coffee Pods: While this may seem like an odd item to share, consider this, how much coffee do you drink in a year? How much money do you spend on beans? Buy several months’ worth this Black Friday to save on money for other holiday gifts. We’ve specifically found a fantastic company that not only brings you a great deal but also brings you some delicious flavors. If you love multiple flavors, savings, and easy coffee, then this is the product for you. We predict that several of Two Rivers’ coffee products will be on sale this Black Friday. Don’t be afraid to visit their actual company site or host site on Amazon to find those special deals that can save you money.
Kitchen Appliance Reviews? You betcha’
As a writer at the Home Kitchenary blog, I pride myself on finding great kitchen appliances. Weirdly enough, I love looking at reviews and finding a solid product, and if that means I help you save time, then so be it! As for my comparison, I do this through looking at lots of reviews and summarizing the most important and consistent information. I hate when our online purchases waste my time and money, and I know you do too. Our product review website covers a variety of common kitchen tools that you are bound to use, and I hope these reviews can help your purchasing and cooking experience better.
Check out some of our blog categories to see if you need kitchen appliance reviews—or just product reviews in general—in any of these categories: