Massages could do wonders for muscle aches, sport casualties, stress and other chronic conditions, but who has the time and money for constant professional massages? This is where you can find comfort while looking for the best massage chairs that we have reviewed below in detail.
We can agree that it can be very relaxing to get a massage after a lengthy day at work. Instead of visiting an expensive spa salon, you can get the top rated massage chairs in the market. Getting the best home massage chair for your lounge can brighten up your day from coming home all tired from work to feeling fresh and energetic within an hour.
Table of Contents
- Massage Chairs Terminology
- Types of Massage chairs
- 1. Real Relax Massage Chair, Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Recliner — A Snug Couch for your Lounge
- 2. Zero Gravity Full-Body Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 with Yoga & Heating Therapy — An Ergonomic Office Favorite
- 3. Massage Chair Recliner with Zero Gravity – Your Full Body Massager Expert
- 4. Ideal Massage Full Featured Shiatsu Chair — Ideal for Bigger People
- 5. RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair — The Zero Gravity Guru
- 6. Top Performance Kahuna Superior Massage Chair with SL-Track 6 Rollers — SM-7300 — Hawaiian Solace
- 7. BestMassage Zero Gravity Full Body Electric Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner — Shiatsu Savior
- 8. FOELRO Full Body Massage Chair – Another Zero gravity assisted masterpiece
- 9. Kahuna Massage Chair LM-6800S
- 10. New FOREVER REST FR-5Ks Premier Back Saver — A Commercial Massage Chair
- 11. OOTORI 3D SL-Track Thai Yoga Stretching Zero Gravity Massage Chair
- 12. Massage Chair By OOTORI Deluxe S-Track Recliner — Everyday User Friendly
- Our Pick: Recommended Best Massage Chair
- The Overall Benefits of Having A Massage Chair
- Best Massage Chair – Buyer’s Guide:
- Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
With 48% of Americans believing that their stress has increased over the course of the last five years, 77% of individuals frequently experience stress-induced physical symptoms, according to the American Psychological Association.
Massage Chairs Terminology
Searching for the perfect massage chair that meets all your needs can be a long and confusing process. Make sure you know these massage chairs related terminologies so that your understanding of each item you view is easier and clearer.
Airbags: Airbags are hollow areas found in those parts of a massage chair that don’t have any rollers inside. The presence of these bags in any chair is a plus point because these airbags can provide compression massage to soothe the body.
3D Massage: It is a feature in massage chairs that allows the users to adjust the kind and intensity of massage that the chair’s rollers can provide. Its presence assures a personalized massage.
4D Massage: Any massage chair allowing 4D massages offers a greater level of customization. Using this feature, people with severe shoulder and back issues can adjust the chair’s rollers to suit their massage needs the most.
Body scanning: If a massage chair allows body scanning, its rollers can easily locate the pressure points on your body and can directly aim at those points to give you a smoother and more beneficial massage.
Bluetooth: A Bluetooth-enabled massage chair lets you wirelessly connect the chair’s speakers to your phone and listen to music or meditation guides while being massaged.
Air ionizer: The presence of this technology in a massage chair cleanses the air inside from dust, allergens, and other such particles. Air ionizer is a small filtration piece usually present in the chair’s headrest.
Chromotherapy: Some massage chairs come with a chromotherapy feature that allows them to emit a specific form of light in a fixed wave-length range. This light helps manage people’s emotions and energy on a deeper level.
L track: The massage chairs with L track mode are capable of rolling the rollers from the neck towards the glutes and sometimes the hamstring portion of your body. This gives a smoother massage that covers a lot of body area.
Memory setting feature: This feature lets you save your most used massages so that you can repeat them whenever you want.
Reflexology: This feature in your massage chair enables it to apply pressure on your foot soles and fingers. This pressure helps your body feel less tired and cures pain.
Voice control technology: This feature lets you control your massage chair through giving it oral commands.
Zero gravity: This feature of your chair lets your knees come to up the level of your heart. Such a posture makes your body feel weightless which can help in treating spinal issues
Types of Massage chairs
Depending upon their mode of function and form, massage chairs can be classified into a number of different types. Here are some of these types to make your search for the most suitable massage chair easier:
Recliner: This is one of the most common massage chairs. It is a simple massager that has just a reclining and, sometimes, vibratory options to give you a soothing and simple massage at home.
Zero Gravity: This is the trendiest massage chair option nowadays that has been inspired by space travelers’ seats. It is a chair capable of reclining so that the legs can come equal to the level of your heart. These chairs are made to cater to the needs of those with vertebrae and circulatory problems.
Full Body: As explained by its name, a full body massage chair caters to your whole body. It generally has a lot of rollers and some heaters to provide comfort to almost all the body regions. It is usually very expensive and may cover the features present in the above two types as well.
The modern and advanced massage chairs usually combine all these types into a single chair. However, knowing what differentiates one from others is useful for anyone looking forward to buying a massage chair for the first time.
There are numerous massage chair benefits as it can duplicate various techniques of massage. They provide a very satisfying experience, but it can be hard to find the best full body massage chair.
Some of the best massage chair brands in the market are:
- Ootori Massage Chair
- Infinity Presidential Massage Chair
- Commercial Massage Chair
- Dreamwave Massage Chair
- Titan Massage Chair
- Kahuna Massage Chair
Don’t be confused! We have summed up reviews of the best massage chairs. We came up with a list of 12 models worthy of your attention after thorough research and testing.
We’re sure you’ll find the appropriate massage chair for your needs after reading our massage chair reviews and the extensive buyer’s guide we’ve prepared by the end of this article.
Scroll down below to find out the best massage chair that I picked out last month and some general considerations you should keep in mind when you are going to be making your first purchase!
1. Real Relax Massage Chair, Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Recliner — A Snug Couch for your Lounge
If you are looking for the best portable massage chair so you can easily transport it from one place to another for attending to your physiological stretches, then Real Relax is a convenient option.
It has an exclusive armrest linkage system which has an ergonomic design. It also has an embedded arms clip — your arms will feel comfortable while reclining.
The reclining angle can be adjusted to your preference with a four preset of auto programs. You have diverse choices to enjoy a customised massage.
With an eight set of massage rollers with different speed settings for your back, neck and your waist, you can kick back to relax after work.
The heating system can be turned on with a remote control. It is therapeutic as it helps increase the blood circulation and metabolism (also likely to cut down on your fat muscles with regular use).
It includes a foot roller that has an air compression massage for your calves. The air bag, roller massage and a built in heater for your feet provides an extra focus to sore feet — it provides extra relief after running a mile or walking from work to home.
It comes with a remote control that can adjust the speed and intensity of the airbags and the rollers as needed. It is probably the best massage chair for the money.
Honestly, as compared to the other models, this massage chair lacks in the number of exceptional features.
It’s massage techniques tend to be repetitive but you get all the premium features, and they manage to keep it under the price point — making it up for keeps as the best massage chair under 2000.
2. Zero Gravity Full-Body Kahuna Massage Chair Recliner LM6800 with Yoga & Heating Therapy — An Ergonomic Office Favorite
LM-6800 is a specially built L-track massage chair with 4 rollers and air-cell massage system that efficiently massages your shoulders, arms, waist and hips.
What is L-track?
L-track system is a roller trail structure designed to sustain the back and neck through the thighs. This position decompresses the individual spine of your body and enhances the advantages of the massage chair.
In addition to the chair’s ergonomic structural design to deliver the finest massage possible, the LM-6800 is also intended to fit well anywhere in your house.
All thanks to the space-saving technology that during the zero-gravity position, the transformation requires only 3 inches of space from the wall. You can align your chair along with the other furniture and it won’t take up much of your space and still looks great!
What is the Zero Gravity position?
Zero gravity position is the most suitable way to enjoy a massage completely. The best zero gravity massage chair can assist in distributing the weight of a user across the chair. This relieves strain on the body and enables a deeper, more pleasant experience of a massage.
Reducing your body’s stress is so intense that as a consequence you will feel virtually weightless. The therapeutic effects are highly effective when fully reclined, where your legs are higher than your heart level, and can be instantly felt.
Kahuna Signature Program (SH-Chiro) used in the making of this chair is specifically intended for:
- Unlocking the nerve energy of your spinal cord and allowing it to flow better down your spine and throughout your body.
- After use, you will feel the relief of the spine stress.
3. Massage Chair Recliner with Zero Gravity – Your Full Body Massager Expert
Getting your hands on this chair is a perfect idea if you are looking forward to getting something helpful for your annoying body pains. Thanks to its elegant looks and stylish design, anyone finding something to gift to their parents or friends can consider it as a great gift option too. This is one of those all-in-one kind of massage chairs that you can literally put anywhere in your house or office and it won’t disappoint you ever.
A recliner chair perfect for everyone, it has an ergonomic body with an armrest linkage designed system. This armrest linkage with the chair’s main body makes your arms feel comfortable even when the chair is reclining too much. Such a feature is especially great for those with weak arm and shoulder muscles.
Other amazing features of this chair include its Zero-Gravity designing. It houses a push button labeled as ‘Zero Gravity’ which, if pushed, can move to make your feet higher and come up the level of your heart. This reduces pressure on your heart while you get your body massaged and is beneficial for your circulatory system in the long run.
The chair features 8 massage rollers that can provide you with a soothing full body massage. There are Airbags fixed on over the shoulders, buttocks, feet, legs, and arms that consistently inflate and deflate. This helps ease tension in the muscles that are found at these places and makes you feel less tired.
Here’s Something Extra
If you are a music lover like us then this massage chair has a special gift for you which is its Bluetooth feature that lets you play music on your chair’s speakers while you get your body soothed with the healing power of a deep massage.
Made up of the highly synthetic leather, this chair comes with back heating technology, 6 automated modes, and specialized foot massagers, and scrolling wheels that make it a very friendly option for almost everyone.
4. Ideal Massage Full Featured Shiatsu Chair — Ideal for Bigger People
What else can be the best massage chair in the world for a tall person then a chair that has foot extensions to accommodate your long legs — tall people rejoice!
What is unique about this chair?
This chair is equipped with a four wheel driven muted massage hands (for quiet operation) with vertical movement on an ergonomically designed S-Track Rolling System.
This luxury chair in beige offers four options for massage:
- Rolling: moves up and down, it works like a fixed point of rotating finger(s) pressed for a more direct and efficient massage by a skilled masseuse, which also extends your back.
- Kneading: Reduces muscle pain and helps work out knots.
- Shiatsu: Power rollers are provided to give you an experience provided by a professional masseuse, relaxing stressed muscles, reducing fatigue.
- Vibrators: Situated at the seat cushion — the function of the vibrating massage is to stimulate the constriction of blood vessels.
Which is Better? The S-Track or the L-Track?
The L-track can be as long as 49” compared to the S-track that usually is 28-31” in length. The S-track is limited to the lower back while the L-track can massage down to your glutes and thigh region which is a good option for taller people.
Inflation of the air bladders is excellent (shoulders, arms & hands, legs and feet). The roller has a long length and covers your entire back down to your tailbone. On the relaxation setting, it rolls and then pushes side to side. Feels good.
The bottoms of your feet do come in contact with round balls that are pushed towards your foot’s pressure points as the air bladder fills up. It’s not really massaging your feet as much as pushing on the pressure points. It does include massaging your glutes plus a vibration & heat feature.
The chair does give you a great massage. As the best shiatsu massage chair is also a great way to tend to your muscles sores, tension and general discomfort. When you consider the price, it’s excellent.
5. RELAXONCHAIR [MK-II Plus] Full Body Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair — The Zero Gravity Guru
Most can agree that massages are relaxing, but science actually backs this up. One study found that just five minutes of massage led to a reduction in heart rate and lowered the levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
A massage chair is also a great option for anyone who wants the benefits of massage but is anxious about being touched by a stranger.
One of the eminent features of the best full body massage chairs is that it works all the way from your spine to your thighs. This thorough massaging leaves no tendons behind to provide you a natural muscle relaxant that is more reassuring than taking any tranquilizer.
RELAXONCHAIR embodies affordability with exceptional quality along with the lumbar back heating system.
What is the Lumbar Back Heating System?
MK – II Plus offers a unique heating technique of providing warmth to the lumbar area of the back. As it can be easily fatigued due to poor posture, constant movement and strain of muscles, or from lifting heavy objects. It features 2 heating pads located in the lumbar area of the back to relieve tension and relax aching muscles.
The Air Massage Technology has specially designed airbags that are strategically located throughout the chair inflate and deflate independently to provide relief of muscle tension and a wonderfully soothing effect.
Deep tissue massage intended to provide the whole body with a profound, human-like massage and provide a stretching feature also known as the “spinal decompression” program.
Full Automatic Programs:
- Features 4 fully automatic programs that are designed to mimic the actions of a professional massage therapist all throughout the body to provide a full body stretching program.
- The chair moves you to a calculated routine with energetic air cells holding your body in location, slowly stretching out your arm and back muscles.
6. Top Performance Kahuna Superior Massage Chair with SL-Track 6 Rollers — SM-7300 — Hawaiian Solace
What is a Kahuna massage chair?
Built on the reputed kahuna massage, this chair is based on the historic therapeutic methods of massage derived from the Hawaiian Kahunas ‘ doctrines and procedures.
The term “kahuna” is taken from “huna” in the ancient Hawaiian language, meaning “secret wisdom”. In other words, a Kahuna was a master craftsman of the huna arts.
It has nine auto programs that cover all your massaging needs:
- Yoga Stretching — Mild stretching to relax the muscles
- Fast Recovery — Uses sports massage therapy to focus on recovery of muscles
- Pain Relief — Targeted to relieve muscles aches using multi techniques
- Relaxation — A soft and soothing massage program that prompts rapid relaxation of muscles
- Athlete — Aids in recovering the muscles that are sore and tense
- Office Person — Targeted on neck and shoulder
- Golfer — Concentrating on lower back, hips, and legs
- Senior Mode — The general body massage is gentle and comfortable
- Dynamic Sport — Overall massage for an active daily life to get a fresh start in the morning
How does SM-7300 massage more effectively as compared to the other models?
- To maximize the massage effect, SM-7300’s specially designed rollers has ‘acupoint bumps’ on the 6 rollers. It will increase the massage effect to user to feel more rejuvenating and give a strong massage effect by increasing the blood flow.
- Accupressure point is present on the arm area as well.
- Accupoint detection system is used for a custom fit body massage.
This titan massage chair is best suited for people who are a bit healthy and tall — at most — it can easily fit an athlete who is 6’5” tall!
7. BestMassage Zero Gravity Full Body Electric Shiatsu Massage Chair Recliner — Shiatsu Savior
If you are looking for the best massage chair under 1000, this might be your ideal choice, With the total length of 47 inches, the LSS Track gives you a quiet massage by solving the noise problem.
The rollers glide all the way down under the seat from the top of the back.
What is Shiatsu massage?
Shiatsu is a popular methodology of massage therapy originated from Japan, based on Chinese medicine and practised by adding elements of Western therapies.
According to the Shiatsu Society, it is the body’s ability to heal itself.
With an enhanced foot roller rolling forward and backwards to soothe your sole and heel, this chair will relieve the stress from the three pressure points of your feet.
It provides a scraping massage, that can heal the cracks in your sole as more blood being pumped to the sole area will ensure plump skin.
We all spend most of the time either working or studying. It can be tiring. For added comfort, I suggest lounging in your massage chair with a cup of your favorite detox tea — a heavenly combo — that you should definitely try.
8. FOELRO Full Body Massage Chair – Another Zero gravity assisted masterpiece
Looking for a potential massage chair with a strong body built and a wide range of useful features? We guess your search is about to end. This strong massage chair is made out of skin-friendly and high-grade leather with iron frames that makes it one of the sturdiest massage chairs out there.
This FOELRO full body massage chair has all that a decently priced massage chair is expected to offer. Starting from its zero-gravity feature that is good enough to let your feet go higher than your heart’s level, this chair is perfect for anyone who has extreme stress and back pain issues. Its specialized zero gravity posture is very helpful in terms of minimizing the force of gravity on your spine which, over time, eases your back pains.
The chair features a total of 8 rollers, fixed at the waist portions that help make your body’s posture perfectly seated to advantage from the massage. What is even better is that the chair comes with 6 pre-automated massage modes, perfectly tailored for specific massage needs.
There are several airbags inflating and deflating at various points including shoulders, buttocks, legs, and arms. All of these, combined with rollers, can increase the intensity of relaxation that you can feel while getting a body massage on this chair.
Advanced Foot Massage
Further, you can get the best foot massage from this chair’s advanced foot massage feature. An extendable footrest lets you relax your feet the way you want. As you enjoy a relaxing massage, the Bluetooth speakers of this chair lets you enjoy your favorite music or meditative sounds to add more to your experience.
Overall, this massage chair is a great option for anyone who is looking forward to investing in a reasonably priced, yet a very high quality chair.
A massage chair usually takes up a lot of your living space. Thankfully, that is not the case with this space friendly L-track framed massage chair that caters specially to your lower back and spine-related problems.
This Kahuna massager is a blast of amazing features out of which the most notable are its 5 different levels of pressure that the air bags can work on. Other than this, the rollers fitted in this chair can also work with 5 different intensity levels to either let you enjoy any of the 12 pre-programmed messages or customize one yourself.
There are acupressure points on the arms that can increase the intensity of applied pressure to make massage even more soothing while you use its unique headrest for back padding. Out of its 12 pre-set programs, 4 are basic massaging programs, 4 are stretching specific, while the other 4 programs are for elite level massaging. This ensures that everyone can get to choose their specifically preferred massage therapy and enjoy it without putting in any effort.
Coming to the heating points, this recliner chair has 2 highly efficient heaters to cater to your lower back and leg pains easily. Other features include:
- 3 stages of zero gravity position to choose from
- A backlit remote control so that you can perfectly enjoy the chair’s operation even in dark
- Bluetooth speakers and connectivity
- Memory feature to save your custom massages
- Adjustable air bags
- Two footer rollers and wash-friendly cotton made footer area
10. New FOREVER REST FR-5Ks Premier Back Saver — A Commercial Massage Chair
Many full body massage chair reviews have indicated the importance of the foot rolling technology that is being offered in our pick for commercial use.
Unlike most chairs in this range that can only offer you acupressure massage, this chair offers you both (foot rolling and foot and calf acupressure) so you will get a more efficient relaxing foot massage.
Massage chair repair can be a hassle, which is why this brand offers customer service for seven days a week to assure that you are not left on your own!
Shiatsu massage chair reviews have detailed how the use of the shiatsu technique can enhance the efficacy of a massage chair, which is why this chair comes with a manual mode of shiatsu, along with other modes like rolling, knocking, tapping, etc.
- Air bag massage — built in the shoulders, arms, calves and feet.
- 5 different automatic programs — Auto 1, Relax, Recover, Swing, and Full Body Yoga Stretch.
- Zero gravity positioning — 3 built in recline positions.
- A remote controller — has a built in LCD screen to see which body parts are being massaged.
This is akin to the best shiatsu massage chair with all the qualities that you would expect in the world’s best massage chair like built in heat, foot rolling and the zero gravity technology.
We strongly suggest you to go with this massage chair if you have had enough of boring massages in your dull-looking rooms. Not only does this massage chair have an efficient body design alongside some of the most amazing features, it can also light up your space with blue light strips that are fitted on it.
Coming to its other useful features, this chair has an SL-track and flaunts a long roller track of around 50 inches right from your back to the thighs. Such a long SL-track makes this chair a perfect option for anyone who suffers from lower back pains or has gluteal issues. This feature can also be of a great help for you if you consistently suffer from sciatic pains.
The chair also features 3D technology, allowing you to customize your massage’s nature straight from your shoulders to down your thighs. Like many others featured in this list, this massage chair also has an efficient zero gravity feature to help relieve pressure on your heart and reduce the gravitational pull on your spines and back bone.
Efficiently Fitted Air Bags
The chair also has efficient air bags that take help of 6 automated programs to function while targeting your specific body parts to ease their pain and reduce tension.
Apart from its efficient Bluetooth feature and its exceptional foot rollers, you will surely love this chair’s compact design and stylish body with soft cushioned interior that can make everyone feel relaxed and eased after a long and tiring day at work.
12. Massage Chair By OOTORI Deluxe S-Track Recliner — Everyday User Friendly
The massage chair OOTORI is intended to provide multiple forms of massage treatment. It’s ideal for those who deal with pain and fatigue related to working out, long days at work, or just general daily activities.
Ootori A-600 Deluxe S-Track comes with numerous features to enjoy:
- A full body air massage on the throat, shoulders, arms, calves, etc.
- Heating and vibration on the lower back to soothe your back and waist.
- Three stages of zero gravity to opt from (initial, comfort & deep).
- Detection of your height, figure and spine by a computer body scan.
- S-track massage system straight from the head to the waist.
- Three levels of massage speeds with an adjustable intensity of the airbag.
- The legs are stretched to accommodate different individuals of varying heights.
- Foot rollers to boost the flow of your blood.
Our Pick: Recommended Best Massage Chair
So, here comes the important part (that I had been waiting to write for long!). So what is my favorite massage chair? I had to go through a lot of researching, even went to a few friends to check out their massage recliners, but most of them had a drawback or two that didn’t satisfy me.
So after much, hunting and sweating, my heart locked onto the best rated massage chair which is the “Top Performance Kahuna Superior Massage Chair with SL-Track 6 Rollers — SM-7300”.
Trust me, this is a must have for everyone experiencing back pains and stuff. An athlete, an office worker, an older adult, a kid, a veteran — it has several modes that works for everyone. Besides, no matter what your BMI is, this chair will fit you snuggly within its soft velvet leather covering.
I come back home for it, even when I have to leave for somewhere after work, I dedicate a special time to let it work my muscles into a smoothie. I absolutely love my weekends, with a scented candle, ganache and a binge of my favorite TV shows — and this isn’t just me — everyone who visits me loves it. No matter how tired my visitors are, they often reluctantly ask if they can spend some time on it.
The best part:
Apart from everyone telling me that they are going to buy one for themselves too, this chair has saved my back. I recently got a strain on my lower back and I started with the “Yoga Stretch” mode in the morning, the “Relaxation” mode before sleeping and the “Fast Recovery” mode when I reach home and I felt amazing within a few days. Unbelievable recovery. I love it now.
It is a bit pricey and finding the best massage chair under 500 might be a dream come true, but with that budget it will be more like buying a couch than a massage chair, which is why — at this price — this is one of the best massage chair in the world.
The Overall Benefits of Having A Massage Chair
A massage chair, if used the right way, can help your body deal powerfully with a number of conditions. A good massage can help your body’s circulatory and nervous system recover from a number of issues. Deep massages at certain points of your body can also help you with hormonal control and can provide you with deep mental peace too.
Here are some of the most amazing benefits of regularly getting a massage from your massage chair:
- Reduction in anxiety and mental stress
- Prevention from hypertension and other B.P. related issues
- Better flow of blood inside the body
- Experiencing an overall relaxed day
- Ease in sciatic pains
- Better insulin absorption in diabetic patients
- Improvement in posture
- Increased body flexibility
- Eased shoulder and neck pains and reduced stiffness
- Eased arthritis swelling and pains
- Stronger muscles with less knotting and other issues than before
Best Massage Chair – Buyer’s Guide:
There are some features you should keep your eye out for before pulling the trigger on a massage chair. What are the features that a typical world’s best massage chair is guaranteed to have?
It all depends on what you are looking for, but if you’ve got some extra cash squirreled away you could certainly get a chair with all the top features.
- Cost & Shipping Options — Budget is going to be the biggest factor for most folks when they are considering an investment into a massage chair. Shipping can further — and in some cases — greatly increase the overall cost of getting the chair to your home.
- Warranty — A key factor to look for when shopping massage chairs is the warranty. Longer, comprehensive warranties should signal the fact that the manufacturer has confidence in their product and its longevity.
- Power or Manual Recline — Most of the pricier models will have power everything, but in some cases you’ll have a handle that enables you to manually recline the chair.
- Heated Massage Chair — Just like the heated seats in luxury vehicles, some massage chairs also come with heating functionality. On a cold winter day, it’s heaven.
- Settings and Programs — You’d be surprised at how loaded some of these massage chairs are, there are so many bells and whistles on some of them it can actually come with a bit of a learning curve to get everything down.
- Extras — Bonus features such as handheld or panel remote controls, music players, headphone ports, 3D robotic massage, and bluetooth audio player are nice extras to have.
Frequently Asked Questions – FAQs
Massage chairs are a lifesaver for many, but if you are more of a nature enthusiast than a couch person, you can go for the basic zero gravity chair for your garden where you can sit back and enjoy the weather — all while reclining!
Although, due to the ability of massage chairs to relieve pain, reduce stress and increase blood flow, according to a study, they are known to help people sleep better (physical recreation along with sleep hygiene — nice!).
Your body aches on a daily basis. What are you going to do about it? You can either keep a masseur on the speed dial or order your very own massage chair to unwind after a long day — get yours now!