Are you tired of the same old tools in your kitchen? Are you looking for some new appliances that can make your cooking experience quicker and easier? It’s time to bring your kitchen into 2021! Because there are so many different kitchen gadgets out there, it can be difficult to know which ones belong in your kitchen. Luckily, we at Home Kitchenary have taken the time to study product reviews and also personally experiment with these appliances to help you know what works best for you. When it comes to kitchen appliance reviews, we’re your trusted product review website.
And while we’re always looking for new kitchen tools to help our cooking experience, we are also always trying to save on money. Luckily, with Black Friday and other holiday specials, there are plenty of savings available. So if you’re ready for something new in your kitchen, try it out now while things are on sale! Rest easy knowing that you can improve your kitchen for less money this Black Friday.
Digitize Your Kitchen
You might be wondering what it means to digitize your kitchen. Or maybe your concerned because you don’t want to overcomplicate your cooking. Don’t worry: neither do we.
When we talk about digitizing your kitchen, we are talking about more flexibility with time, more cooking options, and an overall easier cooking experience. For some appliances that might mean they are “smart” and have WiFi capabilities, but for many others it means they have options that make it easier for you. So don’t worry — you don’t need a degree in Computer Science in order to make your kitchen a more modern experience.
Appliances & Accessories
- Keurig K-Supreme Coffee Maker: This is one of the top-selling coffee makers of the year… and for good reason! Keurig has made a cup of joe even quicker and easier for the average joe. With super easy instructions and buttons, this coffee maker makes a wide variety of coffees, sizes, temperatures, and strengths. With easy cleaning and descaling, Keurig has made a machine that is quickly becoming a popular home buy. And, if you’re worried about the environmental concern of using K-Cups, this Keurig machine comes with the universal reusable coffee filter, which allows you to reuse cups. This is a coffee machine that will very easily make your life easier while also giving you a quality cup of coffee.
- Zojirushi NS-TSC10 Rice Cooker: Whatever your thoughts are on rice cookers, think again with the Zojirushi Rice Cooker. From steamed vegetables and rice to delicious cakes, this machine can do it all. And with easy settings, you can use delayed timers and a warmer in order to make your meal ready at the right time. When it comes to finding kitchen tools that make your life easier, this is definitely one of them.
- Instant Vortex Plus 4 Quart Air Fryer: If you’re looking to combine healthy cooking with easy cooking, look no further. Air fryers have been all the rage the last few years and for good reason. You can have the same tasty fried foods, but with way less oil, which is good for your health. And while nothing beats the original, this gets pretty dang close. So while you may not use this to cook fried chicken for when your mother-in-law visits, you will be using this during your work week to provide a healthy meal for your family. It provides easy instructions and access to WiFi and a phone app, so you can prepare and cook meals easily and have them ready exactly when you need it.
- COSORI 5 Quart Air Fryer: We’ve got another air fryer on the list because it is also on sale and boasts high reviews. If you need something a little bigger, then consider this 5-quart air fryer. With many of the same features as the Instant Vortex, this air fryer will consistently provide well-fried foods while still maintaining a healthier meal. If you’re still unsure of air fryers, consider the fact that they don’t just do fried foods; they can also bake, broil, roast, reheat, and keep meals warm. It’s easy to use and easy to clean.
- COSORI Bread Machine: If you’ve never used a bread machine or have thought they can never make good breads, think again! Modern bread machines have evolved to be able to make a wide variety of delicious, fresh bread that you and your family will love. With easy recipes and even easier use, this machine will have you waking up to the smell of fresh bread. Because of its delayed start and keep warm options, you can schedule ahead to make sure you have fresh bread at just the right time. This bread machine is currently on sale, so don’t hesitate to try this easy bread machine out and bring fresh bread to your family.
- Magic Mill Food Dehydrator Machine: One of the best ways to save money, time, and health is dehydrating your foods! Whether you have a garden or you’re just trying to save some of your groceries, a food dehydrator is a great way to save your time and money. With the ability to dehydrate meats, veggies, fruits, and herbs, this machine can help you save on your budget. If you have ever wanted to experiment with a dehydrator, now is the time as it’s on the Black Friday sale.
- Vacu Vin Wine Saver Pump with Vacuum Bottle Stoppers: Tired of wasting your wines? Don’t want to feel like an alcoholic because you’re finishing a bottle when you just really don’t want to waste it? Put that all aside with a vacuum bottle stopper! This takes the air out of the bottle and preserves it for another two weeks. Quit wasting your time and money, and save your wine from one weekend to the next. And while this kitchen accessory doesn’t boast of WiFi or other “smart” tools, this does make your time in the kitchen easier.
- ThermoPro TP19H Waterproof Digital Meat Thermometer: Another must-have tool in the kitchen is a meat thermometer. And while this doesn’t connect to WiFi or post directly to Instagram for you, it does make your cooking that much easier. Whether you want a medium rare steak or you’re trying to make some homemade candy, this thermometer is an essential tool that makes your cooking that much easier. With a super long-lasting battery and easy-to-follow instructions, you’ll be making precise meats and sweets in no time.
We can’t let you go without informing you of this deal! One of the hottest deals we’ve seen this Black Friday is on the Espresso Machine 3.5 Bar 4 Cup Espresso Maker. With savings up to 48%, this quality espresso maker with a frother comes in a compact package that will have you making gourmet coffee in no time. Without breaking the bank, you can quickly up your coffee game — and your mornings will thank you for it! Though this machine may not be digitized or “smart,” it is easy to use and can very quickly up your coffee game.
Kitchen Appliance Reviews
Here at Home Kitchenary, we’re your go-to product review website. The kitchen is the heart of your home, and we’re careful in our research to make sure to honor that long-lasting legacy. Keep us posted on how you like our kitchen appliance reviews and let us know what products you buy this Black Friday!
Leave a Reply