Do you even like your favorite TV show if you haven’t seen it on the biggest screen possible? Big screens have been expensive all year round, but not anymore! The Black Friday 2019 deals are giving away TV sets that have countless stream apps like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime and the Google Assistant!
All thanks to the Black Friday TV deals you can get them on Amazon, Walmart, BestBuy, and John Lewis on a shocking price! To save you from the trouble, we have scooped the internet for the best deals being offered along with free subscriptions of your favorite streams and channels.
You will be glad to know that from Sony to Samsung all our favorite TV brands have chipped off around $500 to $1000!
So, what are the best Black Friday deals?
From pocket friendly OLED TVs to jaw-dropping 8k QLED screens, there are lots of options during the holiday weekend. These deals will experience a price drop as soon as the cyber monday 2019 deals will launch. So if you miss out the black Friday sale, you can take advantage of the cyber Monday TV deals that will be introduced across all popular TV brands on their respective websites.
With record low prices in the US stores, let’s see which of the best cyber monday deals are going to hit huge!
- TCL – The TCL 65 inch and 32 inch sets will experience a price cut of $150 to $300 on Amazon. The 35 inch screen has a built in roku experience while the 65 inch has a cinema-like picture display made by the Dolby Vision HDR and QLED technology.
- Toshiba – Toshiba is going big with a single set on sale as of now. The 50 inch display is not too big nor too small for a picture perfect display of colors. It has also taken a whopping amount of $300 making it a go-getter’s favorite choice.
- Sony – Sony is launching a 55 inch and a 65 inch of display with the most massive price cut of $1000. The Bravia TV is a popular favorite for many US families and this is the best time to get the 4K X-Reality PRO technology that also comes with the Google Assistant.
- Samsung – Samsung is introducing two of its 55 inch variants, a 43 inch Smart TV and a 65 inch 4k HDR TV with upto $500 off. The TV sets launched this year are getting a 40% off while you can bag the Smart TVs at $277 which is the best price for the UHD display.
- Hisense – Hisense is no far from its 58 inch and 65 inch Android powered TV sets that have a voice controlled remote available with a built-in Google Assistant.
- Element – Element electronics are going solo with their 40 inch Roku-Smart TV at the cheapest rate of $160. You can browse through countless stream apps and watch your favorite movies at an astonishing price.
- LG – LG is providing their fan base with 65 inch TV at $478 on Walmart. Smart TV uses ThinQ AI technology that lets you control your TV and other smart devices with your voice.
- Vizio – Vizios is launching a 50 inch and a 64 inch Smart TV that has a built-in Chromecast which allows you to stream your favorite TV shows from your phone to the TV. You can snag the M-series quantum technology on Walmart at a price cut of $200.