Now let’s face it. Ever since the launch of iphone 11, we have all been itching for the Black Friday iPhone deals. The good news is: nobody has to sell their kidneys anymore and the best part is – Apple is taking up to $700 off the new iPhone 11!
Okay now, I’m sorry but there are terms and conditions. Not too fast! They are just itsy bitsy minor, and if you are struggling to keep up any longer – let me drop you another bombshell. Apart from the crowd that was looking forwards to the cyber monday iPhone deals (specifically iPhone 11 or 11 Pro), there was another crowd waiting for the iPhone X’s price to drop – and drop they did! With the black friday deals you can grab iPhone XS for $645 only! How cool is that? We all love Tim Cook now, eh.
Aren’t iPhones a beauty? Many Hollywood stars are popularly known to live in style with Apple devices as soon as they launch. And when it comes to living in style, we all know one person that wasn’t behind in snagging an iPhone as quickly as it came!
Kylie Jenner is a Diva with a capital D. As we all saw how Snapchat plummeted once she left SC, hence the biggest reason most young girls are looking to catch the Cyber Monday deals this year is because of her. From David Beckham to Jennifer Aniston we have all seen celebrities going about their days with an iPhone at hand.
For this reason alone, the Cyber Monday 2019 deals are widely clouded by Apple’s iPhone. So, without further overdue, here are the best Cyber Monday deals from Apple:
- iPhone 11: This good looker is $500 off at Verizon with a select trade-in. It comes along with a $200 prepaid MasterCard and an unlimited verizon plan.
- iPhone 11 Pro: As promised, AT&T is offering a qualifying trade-in to get $700 off the iPhone Pro. You can get it in an unlimited plan with the credits being applied within three equal amounts of bills that can be paid over 30 monthly installments.
- iPhone XS: This 256 GB Apple device is available on Amazon for half its price. It is a renewed item which means that it has been tested by Amazon expert suppliers.
- iPhone XR: The XR (65 GB) is available for $500 and the renewed item comes in six different colors.
- iPhone 8: You can get iPhone 8 at Sprint Flex with an 18 month lease or purchase the pre-owned item from Amazon at a lesser price difference.
- iPhone 6s: The 6s Plus is available at Walmart with a monthly unlimited plan without any long-term contracts.